Frequently Asked Questions
What is Home Watch?
Home Watch is defined by The National Home Watch Association as “The visual inspection of a home or property looking for obvious issues.
Why a Key Holder or Keeper of the Keys?
Many of our clients, while away from home, have the need for a trusted key holder to lock and unlock their property for guest arrivals, contractor and vendor access, emergency openings etc. Why not trust a professional to handle this for you and if necessary oversee some of these visits and be certain the home is closed up properly. Why burden friends, family and neighbors with this often inconvenient task?
Can we afford A-Z Home Watch Solutions?
- What is your peace of mind worth? You cannot put a price on preventing a disaster.
- Do you deserve the best possible professionals to care for one of your biggest investments?
- We have payment arrangements for your convenience
- We take checks, credit cards, debit cards and cash
What are your service hours?
- 8:00am – 6:00pm, Monday through Friday
- 24/7 emergency service
Who is A-Z Home Watch Solutions?
A-Z Home Watch Solutions is a service that provides visual inspection and reporting of obvious issues spotted. We are not experts. We can assist you in calling upon experts necessary to determine the severity of an issue spotted. Our visits are timely and typically once a week (best) or bi-weekly. It is an industry that serves an extremely important purpose if you wish to maintain the integrity of your investment.
Why A-Z Home Watch Solutions?
- Accredited, insured, bonded – Please ask us for proof…for your peace of mind
- Members of the National Home Watch Association
- Professionals in the industry who keep on top of the latest methods to protect your property
- We speak Snowbird!
- Seasoned entrepreneurs with a pristine reputation for exceptional service
- Pride in their organization’s honesty and integrity
- PEACE OF MIND SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR LIFESTYLE
What are the payment arrangements?
- We have many plans available for your specific services
- We accept checks, Zelle, debit or credit cards
- We try to accommodate our clients many different situations with payment plans
What is the definition of Concierge?
Although more and more people are becoming familiar with the term “concierge,” very few know where this customer-service based profession originated. The word “concierge” evolves from the French comte Des cierges, the “keeper of the candler,” a term that referred to the servant who attended to the whims of visiting noblemen at medieval castles. Eventually, the name “concierge” came to stand for keeper of the keys at public buildings, especially hotels. There is even a famous prison in Paris that is called The Conciergerie, in honor of the warden who kept the keys and assigned cells to the inmates.
What is our market?
- Property owners -seasonal and permanent residents in Northern Palm Beach County
- Our seasonal residents live across the US, Canada, Latin America and Europe when not in residence here
- Travelers – many of our clients are world travelers and need to feel confident they have a well-cared for residence to return to
- Any person, institution or organization that has a responsibility for the condition of unoccupied or vacant local residences
- Property owners that appreciate the value of carefully documented visits, excellent communication and customer service!